Oct 19, 2015

Strawberry Letter: Where Do I Draw The Line?


Couple things:

1. She's been with him for 4 months. She already sees her future issues. She needs to give him an ultimatum: If he’s not making her a priority, she doesn't make him hers. If he doesn’t respect her feelings, don’t be desperate because there’s more to follow. She needs to put a period at the end and move on. Key statement: "If I want to get back with my ex, trust me I can." That says it all right there.
2. She will never be #1; Her intuition has already kicked in; RUN. It’s a lot more going on than she thinks. He's running game on her. Move on to someone who will make her a priority. Besides, how much communication does someone need with their ex? The kids are old enough to reach out to dad on their own. I don't buy that excuse "It's about the kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.