Oct 19, 2015

Blessed Vs. Miserable


It looks crazy for a blessed person to get into it with someone who's miserable. Why would (s)he do that? Someone who has everything going for themselves has no business in conflict with someone who doesn't have a pot to pee in, straight up. I see that as dropping down to their level, and I'm too good for that. It's not a good look doing battle with someone who's miserable for whatever reason; they're looking to drag someone down with them. When you're blessed, you're supposed to have a different outlook.
 Your walk & talk changes as well as your circle of friends. Many people don't want to admit this, but those friends they thought were happy for their blessing could be the main ones they battle. The fact is when you're blessed, you shouldn't be into it with someone who doesn't have much because all that's going to do is make you look crazy. I don't know about anyone else, but I refuse to let somebody stop my blessing(s). If that means letting them act stupid, be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.