Sep 1, 2015

ICYMI: Wife Is Controlling and Does Not Listen | Steve Harvey in the Morning on WDAS


How old is this man? 26. A grown man should NOT have a curfew, that's crazy. It's bad enough he married a controlling woman, but the curfew she's got him on is ridiculous. With that said, let's get into this letter. It's hard for me to empathize with this man because he had to know about his wife's controlling nature. In knowing how controlling his wife is, why did he marry her? I'll tell you why: She's a good woman, this, that and the third. Nothing's good about being controlling, I'm just saying. Everything you say and do is scrutinized to the T. This woman monitors his workout time, which is crazy to me. What if he decides to put in some extra gym time? She's going to have a problem with that. This man needs to get some gumption and do 1 of 2 things: Stand up to his wife or 2. Leave. 
I'm going with #2 because I couldn't be with a controlling woman where I have to check in with her for everything I'm about to say or do. As long as I'm not doing anything I have no business doing, she should fall back. I'm having a difficult time feeling sorry for this man because he has allowed his wife to run the relationship. This letter makes me think one thing: She wears the pants & the panties in the relationship. She has no respect for him because he lets her have her way. I bet if he put her in her place, she wouldn't move because she'd know he means business. Now he wants his wife to be submissive; good luck with that because I don't see her changing anytime soon. If he wanted a submissive woman, he should have married a submissive wife because this one isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.