Jun 4, 2015

Grown Women Wearing Hello Kitty


The dumbest thing I can witness is grown women wearing Hello Kitty. You're over 21 and sporting Hello Kitty paraphernaila that's designed for teenage girls? Some of these women should be ashamed of themselves for not growing up. She may be mature, but when I see a woman wearing Hello Kitty, I can't help but think she's trying to relive her youth. I would expect young girls to wear Hello Kitty, because it was designed for them! I get that Hello Kitty is a very popular brand, but if a woman is 30-something and rocking Hello Kitty, she needs to get her life and fast. For the life of me, I will never understand how a grown woman can rock Hello Kitty. Maybe it's her decision, and she could probably care less what others think since they aren't buying her wardrobe. *Shrug* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.