Jul 22, 2024

Daily Gospel

 Daily Thoughts:

1. Working out is therapy for me. When I’m sweating, I sweat away all concerns.

2. Chicago projects were wild for a reason: Chain-link fencing to prevent people from falling, throwing trash & each other off the balconies. I read an old story in the 80s, where a baby and mother were thrown from the 16th floor in Robert Taylor Projects. Demonic. That scumbag who beat & sexually assaulted that girl in Cabrini-Green…he shouldn’t be breathing.

3. Simple stuff makes me happy, like sitting on the front porch at 8pm. I can sit on my front porch for hours in meditation.

4. I don’t have to front about who I am for anyone. Those who know me off social media will vouch for me. 

5. I’m convinced that some people go into leadership because they have a personal vendetta against those who hurt them. Why do folks think there’s so many toxic bosses in corporate America? Some people have no business in leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Message: Walking Away From Toxic Relationships

Repost: Shanta Collins  When you fall out with a person They're so quick to  discredit you 🥴Now all of a sudden you hateful, broke, jea...