May 8, 2024

Forgiveness Leads To Healing

Repost (Shun Dennis Strickland)

I have seen 3 women come off their walkers after doing the forgiveness exercise. 

The Bible tells us the bitterness (deep sorrow, offense and hurt) can set up in our bones. Many people think they have joint problems and the joints are simply holding the soul pain. 

In each scenario, the woman had been wronged and abandoned by her husband. She had experienced shame, suffering and embarassment because of his actions. He was gone but she was still carrying him. 

I have people turn to each other other and do the forgiveness exercise and then touch wherever their body is hurting. All 3 immediately felt pain leave their knees. One actually ran. All where in their 60s.  Each of them walked out of service with carrying their walkers. 

In addition to those three women, I have seen HUNDREDS of people receive spontaneous healing of knees, shoulders, backs and stomach issues from doing this forgiveness exercise. 

So many people are trying to use medicine to treat physical ailments that are rooted in soul pain. 

In case you want to do it, here's what you need to understand - Forgivness is a choice that activates the supernatural power of God. You decide to forgive and invite God to heal the wounds. 

If you don't have a person, use your mirror. This works for yourself as well. 

"(Insert name), today I choose to forgive you whether you meant to hurt me or not. I intentionally release you. I don't not need your apology or changed behavior to forgive you. I choose to forgive you by faith in Jesus Christ. In forgiving you, I release you and in releasing you, I release myself. Today I receive all the healing God has made available to me through forgivness. Holy Spirit, I ask You to fill me in all the crevices, empty spaces and wounds where offense, pain, bitterness, disappoinment, frustration, anger, sadness and depression once existed. I close the door to all of that and open the door to healing, freedom and peace in you Jesus. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am forgiven. I choose to forgive and I am free. In Jesus' name."

Now touch your body and command every sickness, disease, disorder and destruction attached to your pain to GO IN JESUS' NAME!

Send me your testimony. Join the hundreds of people who have received healing through forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Message: Walking Away From Toxic Relationships

Repost: Shanta Collins  When you fall out with a person They're so quick to  discredit you 🥴Now all of a sudden you hateful, broke, jea...