Jun 1, 2022

This Texas School Shooting Is Very Suspicious LIVE 2 STRONG


What stood out to me about this broadcast is how an hour & 15 minutes passed before authorities took action. You mean to tell me that police did nothing for an hour & 15 minutes, basically letting the shooter have free reign? Miss me with that. 19 students & 2 teachers died on THEIR (the cops) watch. I pray for the families of the slain students because their children will never make their mark on the world as a result of negligence. Corey & Marlon were fired up & rightfully so because the damage could've been minimized, or neutralized if the cops had some balls to take down the shooter before the first shot. I don't have children, but best believe...if I'm there, I'm saving lives at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.