Apr 13, 2021

Generational Curses: Shaming Cycle Breakers


I believe this. Everyone has generational curses in their family. I support everyone wanting to break generational curses in their family; I stand with you. I wish generational curses didn't exist, but they're the result of a fallen world. Let me get this straight: Those who want to destroy generational curses are shamed? Miss me with that nonsense. "Are you ashamed of us?"-I would be ashamed of being trapped in a negative cycle, so yes I am ashamed. "You have always been too sensitive"-If breaking the cycle makes me sensitive, I'll be that. Some of you can stay trapped, but I want out.
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been shamed. I never saw your mother be mean to you!

    ReplyDelete

Fix Yourself Before Fixing Others

  I’m a proud American, but our country has too many issues to police another country. We have no business telling another country how to li...