Aug 29, 2019

I'm Not Talking To You Anymore...


I've never cared whether people stopped talking to me because the way I see it: They're doing me a favor by eliminating themselves. That doesn't mean I've done anything that warranted them not to talk to me, it's that I don't lose sleep over those who stop talking to me. Out of sight, out of mind. My life was fine before they talked to me, and it'll be fine after they stop. People need to understand that you don't have to do anything for people to stop talking to you, sometimes they'll stop talking to you through no fault of your own; that's ok, and they don't owe you an explanation, just like you stop talking to some people without an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.