Jan 18, 2017

What's On My Mind?

What's On My Mind?

Is it me or does being wealthy create laziness? What I'm getting at is you have wealthy people who hire maids to keep their home clean, chefs to cook meals, chauffeurs to drive them around and their children to school, etc. They have it like that to where all they need to do is focus on how to make more money, so if they like it, I love it (I guess). The way I'm set up, no matter how rich I may get, I'm not hiring anyone to do what I can do for myself. If I need to go somewhere, I get in my car and go. If I'm hungry, cook myself something to eat and move on. Once you're accustomed to independence, you don't want to give that up for any reason.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I would like to prepare my own meals and clean my own home as much as possible. I'm a private person and I don't know how accustomed I can really get to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. There are things you can't put a price tag on.

      Delete

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.