Sep 26, 2015

Women Claiming To Be Kings






"DEAR MISS INDEPENDENT"
See this the foolishness I'm talking about that you just don't seem to get but the TRUTH is "no matter" how self-sufficient you are you can never ever be a KING so stay in your lane!!!

You'll never hear a man utter a similar phrase: Sometimes, the queen is a man. You see how stupid that sounds? Well, that's my sentiment with the above photo. Today's women have gotten beside themselves trying to take on male traits: First, Alpha Female, and now women want to be kings and queens. Where does it stop for some ladies? I have no problem with a woman calling herself Queen IF she carries herself as such; but for her to claim she's a King is crazy. All I know is if I EVER read about a man calling himself queen, he's gonna get it. Ladies, I dig you but make up your minds. Either you're going to be a king or queen, you can't have it both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.