Jul 27, 2015

Peep Game


I'm calling out these soap opera dudes because I've had enough of these dudes gossiping like women. First off, a man should NEVER participate in any kind of gossip because his manhood is suspect. Who raised some of these 2015 guys? I'm just curious because too many men are acting like women and women acting like men. Men need to learn how to stop running their mouths like women. Observe some stuff! Observation keeps you out of a lot of trouble because you're able to discern what you should(n't) do. I recall a time where someone asked me why is my life drama-free? My answer: I guide my life with discretion. If something doesn't concern me, I don't get involved. Most importantly, I observe. Observation tells you all you need to know about people, situations and places. These new age men wouldn't know about that; they run their mouths like water and wonder why they get jammed up. Just because you have information, doesn't mean you have to share it off-top. There are people who hang on every word; they pay close attention to what you're saying, just so they can have something to use against you at a later date. I can truly say that no one will ever have anything on me because I stay to myself for the most part. If I have to interact with people, I tell them what's necessary and keep it moving. That goes DOUBLE for some men involved in illegal activity because if you're doing dirt, it's always best to be as low-key as possible so as not to attract attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.