May 29, 2015

More Teenage Foolishness

Just when I thought these stupid challenges died down, here comes another challenge: Teens trying to summon the occult. First off, the occult is demonic, and it's nothing to play with. Second, these students have too much time on their hands to try and drum up bad spirits. These are school-age children so you would think they're busy enough with school, but that can't be true if they have time to drum up evil spirits. You can't tell them nothing, in their mind "I'm Doing Me." Ok then, go ahead and "Do You." It's that mindset which is why society is in the shape it's in. I'm going to be real: Some kids know about the occult, others don't. The kids who don't know should not be trying to contact the occult because they're gonna get in touch with something they can't get rid of. I remember a story years ago that dealt with this very matter: Kids were playing with Quija boards, and late at night those spirits tried to take over their body. Their baby sister gets out of her crib on her own and goes outside on the porch to stare into the sky for hours. Parents wonder how she was able to do that on her own, but that's not my business. These kids think this occult is a game, but it's not. This is why I say if kids saturate themselves in extracurricular activities, they won't have time for this foolishness. They'll be too busy bettering themselves than getting in touch with the occult. The more I read stories like this, the more I feel sorry for my nieces because they are coming up in a crazy world. When you take God out of the equation, the door is opened to nonsense like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.