Mar 1, 2015

You Weren't With Me Shooting In The Gym


 I hate when people say "Success Means Nothing If You Have No One To Share It With". That's the problem, nobody was with her or him when they were trying to come up, but all of a sudden some people feel entitled to share in someone's victory. Most successful people keep their circle small and with good reason: They don't trust everyone that comes into their inner circle. The people that successful folks have with them are their childhood friends; those who were with them when they were struggling.. The reality is that people have agendas for coming into your life. Some people come into your life because they're opportunists; those who see something you have and want it, then they leave without warning; other people come into your life because they genuinely care about you. I'm working on becoming successful, and when I get to where I want to be in life, my humility will remain intact; I'll never get too high & mighty because I know where I've came from. I look at former football star Terrell Owens. Owens was doing very well for himself financially until those around him started taking advantage of him & cleaned him out. Now, Terrell Owens is struggling to get back to where he was financially & professionally. I feel bad for Terrell because he should've done a better job of watching the company he keeps. Everyone that's in your corner, is NOT in your corner. Some people see you doing well in life, and want to come along for the ride. You find out who's really got your back when you're low.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.