Mar 4, 2015

Thicker Than Water Season 2 Episode 6 | The Ben Honors

Since it's debut, Thicker Than Water has grown into the highest-rated family show on Thicker Than Water. It chronicles the blended Tankard family: Ben & Jewel, the Tankard daughters (Brooklyn, Brittney & Cyrene), Benji, Marcus. This is my favorite episode because it discusses Ben's rags to riches story as well as the tribute to 25 years in the music industry. One thing that stuck out to me was when Ben Tankard said: The death of my basketball career, created the birth of my music career. Sometimes, Christians have their trajectory planned out from Day 1 of what they're going to do, and most of the time God blesses our trajectory. What happens when unfortunate circumstances derail our trajectory? Some Christians get in their feelings and get upset at God because our plans didn't work out how we wanted. When Ben said "I can't read a lick of music, and I've had a successful music career", that had to be God's anointing. Take a look at this recent Thicker Than Water episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.