Feb 20, 2015

My Thought For Today

A lot of people like to say "You don't know what you're not willing to put up with until you're involved with someone" It's like this: When I speak into the atmosphere what I won't tolerate from a woman, I mean what I say. Any woman is welcome to test me, and she'll find out how much I mean business when I serve her her walking papers. She won't get a chance to make the correction because in my mind, she should've thought about the repercussions of trying me. Too many men are scared to put the fear of God in their lady because they don't want to come off as controlling. If demanding peace of mind from your significant other comes off as controlling, tough nuggets. Both couples should be willing to put the fear of God in each other because that forces the couple to be on point at all times. It's something about the threat of losing a good mate that causes one to do whatever it takes to keep their spouse, within reason. In other words, check your (wo)man on small matters so they won't become big issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.