Feb 5, 2013

What You Don't/Won't Do

Nojma Reflects
Keep saying what you don't do...at your own risk...

Keep saying:

"I don't submit"
"I don't support"
"I don't cook"
"I don't need you to do anything for me"
"I don't assist in building....you should already be fully built and operational when we meet"
"I don't________(fill in the blank)

I'm just saying.....the more you say "I don't".......it lessens your chance of saying "I do"....in regards to being a WIFE.
 
 
My View: Like I stated in a previous blog commentary, what you won't do, someone else will. True, you have the right to say what you won't do, but someone also has the right to keep it moving on you and find someone who will. Choosing wisely is key. If you know someone's not up to snuff, why are you going to choose them? That's silly. You're willingly throwing yourself into the lion's den when you choose someone that's blunt in telling you they won't do this, that and the third for you. It's hard for me to feel bad for those who find themselves in these kinds of relationships. They told you what they weren't going to do and you didn't take them at their words. I'm reminded of a quote by Maya Angelou: When someone tells/shows you who they are, believe them. She wasn't lying because people will tell you who they are by their conduct, and it's up to you to decide if you can overlook that and try to build something with them, or you need to serve them their walking papers. Me, if someone shows me who they are, I believe them. Why wouldn't I? They let me know offtop how grimy they are so why would I fool with them? They could do me dirty and when I check them, they can say "You knew how I was before you met me." And you know what, they would be right because they showed me their true colors and I didn't listen. For every I Don't, there's an I Will. Just something for people to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.