Feb 27, 2013

R.I.P. To Manhood

 
I'm reluctant to write about this picture, but I have to put these moist men on blast. First off, under no circumstances is it EVER acceptable for a man to be this fruity. Look at this dude, he's wearing boyshorts and embracing his moistness. Come On Now! This man has hips like a grown woman (I hope this is photoshopped). This fruity, homosexual agenda has to cease & desist, and I bind this perversion in the name of Jesus. I take authority over all men who DO NOT embrace manhood, and I command this fruity spirit to loose itself from this man and those like him. It's safe to say that manhood is on the decline, because old-school men would never be this fruity. Ever since this homosexual agenda has been pushed, more and more gays are open about their sexuality and flaunting it like the mess isn't wrong. When that fire & brimstone hit, I feel for some folks because it's a wrap for them. I'm wagering this man didn't have a father growing up, leaving his single mother to raise him. No man with a strong father figure would allow his son to turn out like this. Some fathers will disown their sons if he was into being fruity like this man. This nonsense is crazy. The reason why I say R.I.P. To Manhood is because moist men are replacing manly men. One of my Facebook friends calls today's man, the new woman. You have women embracing manly principles and men embracing womanhood. The game has been twisted, and I don't like it one iota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.