Feb 21, 2013

Encouraging Her Man

Nojma Reflects
Tuesday
Brothers, ya'll mind if I ask you a couple of questions?
If you have a woman in your life, that sees the best in you, that sees your potential and has the desire and the will to cultivate the best in you by exercising said will does that make you feel emasculated? 
If the woman in your life realizes, recognizes and respects you as the head of the house, and if she assists in you in finding means to maintain the house, while understanding that doing so doesn't make you less of a man, but it makes her what SHE is...which is your helpmate, does that make you feel emasculated?
Once you have articulated your goal(s), or your plan of action to better yourself, which in turn will better your family, and the woman in your life supports you, and is willing to help bring your goals into a concrete reality...does that make you feel emasculated?
If this world has already deemed you a failure, but the woman in your life says eff that! I see you as a success, does that make you feel emasculated?
OR do you feel emasculated when the woman in your life jumps on the you aren't nothing bandwagon with everyone else? Or when she expects you to be this well made prepackaged man, even though she isn't a well made prepackaged woman. What exactly makes you feel "supported"and what makes you feel "emasculated?"
It's been said that the message I promote of supporting you and building you up is really emasculating you as men, so what better way to know than to hear from men? I appreciate all feedback. Thank you Brothers!

My View: Every man wants a good woman that will build him up, not tear him down. For me, this question is self-explanatory. I'll take the good woman who builds me up and I will do the same for her. I don't see how any man could feel emasculated by a good woman who's willing to help him be the best man for her and himself. Then again, some men have been so beaten down by their woman that when a good one comes into his life that supports & cares for him, he doesn't know what to do. To me, a man should feel emasculated if his woman is tearing him down, not building him up. That kind of woman is a keeper, because I know she will have my back during my struggle and will share in my prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.