Jan 11, 2013

Thug Lovin Pt. 2


A sad realization I've come to is that some women love abusive men. He has no goals but he has swag so that's good enough for them. These are the same women who talk about how they've won. Ma'am, how have you won? You've won with a broken heart, bitterness towards good men that want to treat you well, ice-packs and the list goes on. If she calls that winning, then let her. Men should stop trying to save these women because it's obvious they don't want to be helped. Until a woman truly gets fed up, she will get out. Nothing anyone can say will make her see otherwise. It's a figure of speech (I'm too respectful to mistreat a woman) but let me go upside my woman's head and see if she loves me. Under no circumstance will I ever understand how a woman can stay with an abusive man. He doesn't have to be abusive, he can cheat on her and some women will stay. I feel like this: If you let one thing slide, you'll let major issues slide and at some point, you have to confront head on. You can't allow someone to bulldoze you and not say anything. Abusive/Controlling people have no respect for those who LET them run amok and this pic proves just that; some women have low self-esteem to where they will take any & everything a man gives them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.