Jan 6, 2013

Powdering The Behind

"Trina BabyTee Rogers
A recent conversation got me thinking about the mentality of some women. A woman asked me how to get a good man. She explained how impressed she is with my relationship with my man and asked how I "got" him. I said I didn't get him, I became the type of woman a man wants to have in his life. He came to me because of what I presented to the world. I told her "be a good woman and you will have a good man." She said, "I am a good woman!" I said, "then you would already have a good man, and you don't. So you are lying to yourself." I haven't seen a 180 degree turn that fast in a long time! She called me every name in the book! How in the fuck do I know she ain't a good woman....who in the hell do I think I am......I don't know shit about her and who she is....etc. etc. etc. During her tirade I thought to myself maybe my presentation was a little harsh for her! FUCK HER AND HER FEELINGS! How the message is presented don't mean SHIT!! The message is still the same! I won't coddle her feelings, or anyone else's, to make her understand where she is wrong. After she was done, with her little temper tantrum, I made one statement that shocked the hell outta her and made my point clearer that a crystal glass......the good man you have been looking for could've been in this room but you just showed your ass as the typical, ignorant, no-good black woman you are. No matter where you are, those qualities, positive or negative, will always show. Guess what you just showed the world? [Exit stage left] THE LIGHTNING ROD IS A BITCH IF YOU GET STRUCK DOWN!!"

Some people never cease to amaze me. Everyone thinks they're a good man or woman but as evidenced in this scenario, sometimes they prove otherwise. If you're a good man/woman, you shouldn't have to broadcast it, it will show in your conduct towards others and most of all, yourself. Besides, how does it look to boast of being a good woman and you carrying on like this? Looks pretty crazy to me. See, women like Ms. Trina Rogers got it figured out. She stated "be a good woman and you will have a good man" That's all there is to it. If you're the person you want to attract, the RIGHT person will fall into your life. Because of this woman's belligerence, she could've missed out on Mr. Right. 9 times out of 10, the good man could've been in the same room but I guess she'll never know. *Shrug*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.