Jan 21, 2013

Giving Your All

I'm divided on this one because while I somewhat agree with this caption, I also agree that you give your all to someone who's deserving. If someone's not deserving of your best, why would you keep giving them your all? In hopes that they will change? That may or may not work depending on the man. The only way I could see myself abiding by this statement is if she has proven herself worthy of such special treatment; otherwise we reciprocate: I do for her, she does for me and so on. There's nothing like taking turns blessing each other. If this holds true, then men could say a woman who asks for everything, should get nothing. It's just a thought. This reminds me of a disorder titled RED (Royal Entitlement Disorder) [coined by Hondo Solomon]. RED is a condition where some women come up with these sayings in order to justify a man doing for them while many don't have to reciprocate. Again, the only woman a man should go hard for is someone that WANTS to please him. If a man has a good woman that does right by him AND doesn't ask for much, then I can justify her deserving everything because she makes sure he's on point and the least he can do is show her appreciation. It's not everyday an angel comes into one's life. Usually, some women who utter captions like this pic have entitlement issues and those are the ones men need to be cautious of. To invest more in someone that's not reciprocating is called simping. Just like men can be simps, so can some women.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.