Mar 12, 2012

What Is A Man/Woman

What is a man/woman? If I asked everybody this question, I would get different answers because everyone has their own definition of what it means to be a man/woman. One person may say a man is the epitome of protection, provision and strength/guidance. Another person may say a woman signifies grace, support, submissiveness and nurturing. There is no concrete definition on what it means to be a man or woman because as with everything else in life, there are variables. From a relationship standpoint, most people want their mates to exhibit common traits of their gender. No man wants a woman who tries to be the man and vice versa. I prefer my women feminine at all times but she knows when to handle business. Most women prefer men who exude strength, protection and provision.

3 comments:

  1. When I think of men, I always go back to my dad. He worked both at work and at home, he has always been handy and inventive. He never missed a day unless it was just impossible to go to work (like when he fractured his ankle in multiple places). He always knew how to fix what was broken. Great sense of humor and enough sensitivity to know when something was wrong and show compassion then make you forget anything was ever wrong. A man is the balance of toughness and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great example Ms.Sharen. They don't make men like your pops anymore. My dad will be the first to tell you, he can be stubborn/tough at times but when it comes down to it, he loves his family. When I was younger, I didn't understand it but now that I'm older, I hope to be half the man he was.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. It was the peaceful version of a previous thread on Men & Women Real Talk. You know the one. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Monday Message

When your life starts coming together, keep your mouth shut.